Pre-school and school
School selection for the autumn semester of 2020: Submissions for school selections open on 14th of January and close on 12th of February.
Which children must apply for a school during the school selection period?
- All children who turn six years old during the year when the current school selections are held need to select a school for ”förskoleklass”, meaning the preliminary grade prior to first grade.
- All students who are to begin seventh grade next semester need to select a school.
How do I select a school?
All applications for schools and kindergarten has to be made in our e-service. You need a digital identification, E-ID, or you can apply for a username and password.
- Log in with your Bank ID or usernamne and password:
Ansök till förskola och skola
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on "Ärenden att besvara" and select your school by choosing three options and ranking them as your first, second and third choice. This applies to both municipal and private schools. You may also select a school outside of the municipality; ”Skola utanför kommunen”.
- The parent/guardian not doing the selection must also log in and confirm the selections by clicking "Ärenden att besvara" and ”bekräfta”.
Prior to the school selections, parents/guardians and children are welcome to open house events at different schools.
To apply for kindergarten, pre-school and school
Are you registered in the municipality of Danderyd?
Log in with e-legitimation/BankID
If you are not registered:
The first time you use our e-service you need to apply for a user account. Your will receive a letter of confirmation when your account is approved. You are then able to log in.
Apply for user account (first time user)
If you are unable to use e-legitimation/BankId:
To order e-legitimation/BankID:
Education for adults
Kunskapscentrum Nordost is responsible for all applications. Please follow the link to their website for more information:
Special education for adults with intellectual dissabilities and acquired brain injury. The aim with this education is to give individuals the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills, and thus strengthening their position on the work market and encouraging personal development. Courses are available at both primary and secondary level.
Contact: Täby Lärvux, telephone number to principal: 08-555 584 90, telephone number to special education teacher: 08-555 584 95