If you have any questions not covered here, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
To hire our venues
Contact us for prices for hiring a room and the cover cost per guest (glassware, china, silverware, linen and cleaning is included).
Information about your booking
When you contact us and book a date for your event, we can make a preliminary booking for a week at the most. We will send you a contract to your home address and you can return a signed copy to us. Your booking is confirmed once you receive a signed contract in return from us.
Food, drink and serving staff
Our local partners will help you arrange catering and book serving staff. You can choose one of the following caterers:
What equipment is available?
Projector, screen and whiteboard is is included in the venue cost if you rent Banérsalen. For an additional fee, you may rent our sound equpiment which includes mixer board, wired and wireless microphones and loudspeakers.
- You must be age 25 to rent a hall/room in Djursholms Castle.
- The rooms cannot be booked for student parties.
- You can play music only until 1 am, due to consideration for the neighbours.
- The bar must be closed by 1 am.
- The venue is available till 2.30 am.
- You will receive a bill for the total cost of hire after your event has taken place.
- The castle is not available for bookings during Christmas Eve/Day or Boxing Day, New Year´s Eve/Day or Midsummer's Eve/Day. The venue is available for booking during some weekends but not weekdays during July.
- Sound equipment is available for rent, but not included in the venue cost.
For more information, read our terms and conditions.